Tuesday, July 20, 2010

again, the time goes by

I have a bit of time because Brittany is in Fargo with the kids (and my mom), so I figured that I would update. 1 week to live, if dreams serve me correctly- so that kind of sucks. I should start buying lottery tickets.

I haven't even tried to pay any bills for two weeks. I guess I've figured that if I don't think about them, they'll go away. Not likely- so I'll get them figured out tomorrow when I'm sitting at my desk an hour early for work.

Speaking of work, I've been doing the very thing that I always do... rendering myself obsolete. I don't want to brag or anything, but I'm kind of a playmaker. I go in to a company, kick ass for a little while, and then when no more opportunities exist for ass kicking (or they run out of resources for said ass kicking), I move on. Well, it just so happens that I don't want to get to that point with this company. They've been treating me great, and really stand out as far as caring for their people. We'll see, I guess. Maybe once all of the electrical stuff is figured out, we'll start making robots... It could happen.

PS- Brittany is the best person ever to be married to.

No comments:

Post a Comment